posted by Henry2 on .
I left out the following sentences. Thank you very much in advance.
1) It was raised 4 feet FROM/OFF the ground (both possible?)
2)Elizabeth fought a big ship war (?? naval war) against the Spanish Armada. She made England a seafaring power also thanks to piracy against Spanish ships.
3)It was the name given to Shakespeare’s acting company when James VI of Scotlandwas proclaimed James I of England.
4) He becomes the King of Scotland /King of Scotland. (?)
5)Lady Macbeth starts sleepwalking.
6) Macbeth was worried that Fleance could take his place.
2) NOT "a big ship war" = yes n "naval war"
3) need a space between Scotlandwas = Scotland was
4) better with "the"