Posted by Cortez on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:01pm.
What country controlled territory to the North of the U.S. Boundary.
U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:02pm
During which time period?
U.S. History - Cortez, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:04pm
The U.S Boundary
Idk What Time Period
U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:09pm
France controlled parts of the eastern boundary and Britain controlled the rest. Since independence, Canada has controlled this land.
Of course, if you want to get technical, Russia controls land way to the north of the Alaskan border.
U.S. History - Cortez, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:14pm
U.S. History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:22pm
apush - dominic, Monday, October 26, 2015 at 5:29pm
the french controlled the north of the us boundary
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- us history - 1. Why did the United States push for control of the Oregon ...
- us history - Why did the United States push for control of the Oregon Country? A...
- history - at the time the French controlled the middle part of North America the...
- history - Why was Thomas Jefferson alarmed to learn that the French controlled ...
- geography - What is the difference between a Natural boundary and a political ...
- social studies - what are the powers that had claims in noth american in the ...
- history - While the United States referred to the conflict with Mexico as the ...
- Social Studies - What country (if any) controlled Gambia in 1914? We were ...
- History - Robert E Lee's major reason for invading north territory in 1863 was ...
- US History - A treaty was signed in 1842 to end the border dispute between the ...