Posted by Erin on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 4:34pm.
whats the answer to x+4=4y
- ALGEBRA 1 HONORS - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 4:36pm
Are you solving for x or y?
- ALGEBRA 1 HONORS - Erin, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 4:39pm
im suppose to find the slope and y-intercept.
- ALGEBRA 1 HONORS - Steve, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 5:22pm
for the slope, set y=f(x)
4y = x + 4
y = 1/4 x + 1
y-intercept = 1 because when x=0, that's what y is.
x+4 = 0
x = -4 when y=0
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra honors - I was placed into algebra honors instead of advanced math.. I ...
- Algebra 2 - how to i graph the inequality : y<x squared - 3x + 15 whats my x ...
- Algebra - Whats The quotient of 6 and a number increased by 6 written in ...
- Word Problem- Algebra - 1. Multiply a number by 4, then multiply this product by...
- Art - One local war memorial shows a statue of the goddess of victory while the...
- algebra - whats the model of 2x + 3 = 3x -1 and whats the value of x?
- algebra - whats the answer to f(x)+43×76÷3=?
- algebra - 2(x-1) is greater than or = to (2x-9) whats the answer?
- Algebra - whats the answer for 14(3-7x)=-(9+2x) with simple steps on how to do ...
- algebra - whats the answer to 3xy(2x^2+5xy-7y^2