Posted by missy on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 9:14pm.
Researchers have found that, during childhood:
A) girls' gender schemas are more rigid than boys' gender schemas.
B)when boys play with girls, the boys lose status.
C)boys like it when girls dress and behave like boys.
D)girls express stronger preferences for feminine toys than boys do for masculine toys.
I chose A, am I right?
psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 9:17pm
Ugh! What kind of class are you taking that encourages such stereotyping?
Check your book for whatever it's author thinks is the "right" answer.
psychology - missy, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 9:21pm
It is very frustaring Ms.Sue, I have read this book over and over, but based on the fact that I have a boy and a girl at home, this seems to be the right answer
psychology - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 9:29pm
You're probably right that A is the answer.
psychology - PsyDAG, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 10:58am
Since girls can dress like boys without sanction, but boys get sanctioned for dressing like girls, I would not choose A. I would prefer B.
psychology - tony, Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:12pm
I just looked it up in my book pg 546 the answer is B
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Which table correctly fills in the ratio table below? Boys 3 6 ___ 21 ...
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the swim team is 2:3, which of these ...
- Math - Mrs.Smith's class has 12 girls and 8 boys. What percent of he class are ...
- Math - If the ratio of girls to boys on the track team is 5 to 6 which of these ...
- math - there were 490 altogether in 2 groups. group A consited of only boys and ...
- data management gr.12 - The Infinity Club consists of 5 boys and 6 girls. How ...
- Math - An all girl college began enrolling boys in 2005. By 2012 the ratio of ...
- math - The Infinity Club consists of 5 boys and 6 girls. How many working groups...
- English Expression - A: How many boys and girls are there in the park? B: There ...
- Math - What percentage of the boys chose walking? Chart Walking Boys= 3 Girls=6 ...