Posted by Mariella on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:47pm.
Tu t'appelles comment?[:
- French - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:55pm
What is your name?
What do you call yourself?
- French - Mariella, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:56pm
Thank you,[: And the correct response would be, Je m'appelle *NAME HERE*..?
- French - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:57pm
- French - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 3:15am
Better word order for French is:
Sra (aka Mme)
P.S. The most common way to ask a question in French when using an Interrogative (Qui, Comment, Combien, etc.) is:
(Example above) Interrogative word first and then inversion
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French (URGENT) - Okay, for an assignment, I have to interview my partner in ...
- French - I have to fill out this chart, I want to know did i do it correctly, ...
- french question - Does comment vas-tu? and comment allez vous? both mean how are...
- French - Why is there a liaison with "comment allez-vous" and not with "comment ...
- french - Mme: Michael(Michel!) is 4 months old. Comment dit-on ".. is four ...
- french - how does andre introduce nadine to his friend? a. je te presente nadine...
- French - Is the verb s'appeler and appeler different? Is it correct to conjugate...
- french - How can I say "I don't know how to answer that question." in french? I ...
- French - How do you respond to "Comment dit-on X en francais?"
- french - comment dit-on "Happy Halloween"?