Posted by dyne on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 7:57pm.
Charlie estimated 293 - 44 and got a difference of about 250. Is this a reasonable estimate? Explain
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:08pm
Why do you think it's reasonable?
Math - dyne, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:10pm
Yes because if you round 249 to the nearest ten it will be 250.
Math - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 8:14pm
Also -- 293 is almost 300 and 44 is almost 50
Math - Alyssa, Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 8:43pm
Yes it is reasonable because 293=290 and 44=50 and 290
= means rounds to
Math - Anonymous, Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 7:22pm
Charlie eestimate . 293-44 and got a difference of about 250.Is this a reasonable estimat ? Explain need a answer i do not understand
Math - Anonymous, Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 7:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Charlie estimated 293-44 and got a difference of about 250 Is this a ...
- math - Vincent estimated 293-44 and got a difference of about 250.Is this ...
- Math - Sun-Yi estimated 270 + 146 and got 300. Is her estimate reasonable? ...
- math - Nick estimated that 5/8 + 4/7 is about 2.Explain how you know his ...
- math - Ethan , Marta , and Roscoe found a large aluminum ring, 10 feet in ...
- Thank You! Check? - At a grocery store you estimate your bill to be about $23.50...
- PLEASE HELP IM LOST. - At the Grocery Store checkout counter, you watch the ...
- math estimate - can you check: i need to estimate the value of each expression: ...
- Vpe - Estimate to 70+146 and got 300 her estimate reasonable explain
- Literature - In "Gumption," why does Charlie Oyster's father challenge the WPA ...