Posted by marko on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 12:01pm.
i have to write a word phrase for each expression
4) 6.5 - h
5) 13 (w)
6) 10 + q
8) 3.5 (v)
1) the product of d dimes and 5 nickels
2) four divided by n
3) the total charges less 9.1
4) 6.5 less than h
5) thirteen times your w weekly pay
6) the sum of ten apples and q bananas
7) divide w weight by 10
8) the product of 3.5 and v
- algebra write word phrase - PsyDAG, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 1:05pm
1. the sum of d and 2
3. Less 91
4. h minus 6.5
The others are correct, but I don't about the representation of dimes, nickels, apples, bananas, weight etc.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra write word phrase - i have to write a word phrase for each expression 1...
- Algebra - Please check my answers 1.)what is the algebraic expression for the ...
- algebra - 1. write an algebraic expression for the word phrase: the quotient of ...
- algebra - write a word phrase for the algebraic expression d+2
- Literacy - 1.Write the participle in the sentence. Why do you need a new pair of...
- Algebra - Write a word phrase for the Algebraic expression 3x - 7 My answer is ...
- English-Grammar - Identify the word or words the best describes the underlined(...
- Algebra one PLEASE HELP THX!! - ok i need help with these questions i have been ...
- math - Write word phrase for the expression t/30
- english - Identify the term that correctly identifies the capitalized word(s) in...