Posted by anonymous on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 9:12am.
In forming his government, Asoka recruited what group to serve as bureaucrats?
A. The military elite
B. Traditional Brahman elites
C. The Buddhist clergy
D. The rising merchant class
-I have chosen answer B. Do you agree or disagree?
World History - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 10:20am
Try some of the following links for information:
World History - anonymous, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 11:01am
So you disagree?
World History - anonymous, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 11:09am
My new answer is D
World History - Megan, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 12:29pm
Everybody is saying the answer is Traditional Brahman elites,but that is so wrong. I ahve my history book here in front of me, and it says the answer is The Buddhist clergy .
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - 2. In forming his government, Asoka recruited what group to ...
- History - 1. What major problem did the Roman Empire face in the mid to late ...
- World History - 007679 1. A staple food transplanted from Southeast Asia to the ...
- world history - 007679 1. A staple food transplanted from Southeast Asia to the ...
- college - 6. Who constitutes the “New Class”? How does the New Class differ from...
- world history - Does America have no elite class (such as early civilizations) ...
- world history - During the eighth century C.E., many of the rulers of Japan ...
- 12th grade government - How does the new class differ from more traditional ...
- world history - Women were able to own property and hold paying jobs in which ...
- world history - which of these elements of Indian culture was not adopted in ...