Posted by missy on Monday, October 10, 2011 at 7:17am.
When Andrew became a Roman Catholic priest, making the vow of celibacy was difficult, but he remained true to his commitment. Andrew found along the way that he had a talent for sculpting and began creating exquisite pieces of religious art. Sigmund Freud would say that Andrew’s artistic creations are a demonstration of:
A) reaction formation.
Im going with A. Am I right?
- Psychology? - Writeacher, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 7:34am
- social studies - missy, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 7:46am
Is it D?
- social studies - Writeacher, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 7:58am
I have no idea. You need to wait for a tutor who has this expertise.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 12:06pm
Check this site.
- psychology - PsyDAG, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 1:12pm
Expressing socially disproved of tendencies in a socially approved of manner is sublimation.
Reaction formation is acting the exaggerated opposite of your tendencies.
Projection is attributing your unacceptable motives to others.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1. Which question would best help you write a report regarding ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following best describes the effect of the ...
- Social Studies - This is for a Latin class, but as it has nothing to do with the...
- social studies - Alice and Andrew are discussing thesis development. Alice ...
- S.S - Which question would best help you write a report regarding the changes to...
- 7th grade- Social Studies - I need help on these questions! Q.ow many brothers ...
- geography - Which of the following best describes the effect of the Protestant ...
- business law - Mariel hires Andrew as manager of her store and tells him she ...
- art - One of the primary consequences of the Council of Trent in art and ...
- Social Studies - What is the significance of Andrew Jackson?