Post a New Question


posted by .

What kind of experiment might you use to distinguish between a gamma ray of wavelength 10^-11m and an electron whose de Broglie wavelength is also 10^-11m?

  • Science -

    accelerate both and measure resistance to change

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question