Posted by Laruen on Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:03pm.
How do you spell Narrativeter
is this is how you spell it
please reply the other one about the english thing please
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:04pm
Do you mean narrator?
See my last post below.
- English - Laruen, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:05pm
like who is telling the story ? i just want to make sure if i miss it correctly
- English - Laruen, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:10pm
never mind i got it take care of but thanks for helping me :)
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:10pm
The point of view is either the first person or the third person.
- English - Laruen, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:11pm
AGAIN never mind i got it take care of but thanks for helping me :)
- English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:16pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - How do you spell misconnentation? I tried five different ways, but the...
- english - how do you spell at????????? please get back to me ASAP !!!!
- word - I know the word is pronounced fesod, but I do not know how to spell it. ...
- English - what is the story behind the monkey's paw- how does it link to fate ...
- English - "It is a moribund reader who doesn't feel the spell of its bounding ...
- calculus (parametric equations) - Harry Potter is caught in a fierce duel ...
- french - i have some questions to ask about how to spell it in english
- math - Peter begins his kindergarten year able to spell 10 words. he is going to...
- Maths - hello my name is lauren and I am in year 6. I don't no how to spell ...
- English - I do not quite understand this sentence. Please explain. "It is a ...