Posted by Paula on Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 6:35pm.
the perimeter of a rectangle is 56 inches> the width of the rectangle is three-fourth of the length. Find the length of the diagonal of the rectangle.
please help me!!!
- math 9th grade - Paula, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 6:36pm
the perimeter of a rectangle is 56 inches the width of the rectangle is three-fourth of the length. Find the length of the diagonal of the rectangle.
please help me!!!
- math 9th grade - t, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 7:21pm
multiplying a number by x yields the same result as divinding the number by .125. what is tge vaule of it.
- math 9th grade - Taja, Monday, October 10, 2011 at 2:05pm
What are the examples for the six parent functions?
- math 9th grade - T U BHARGAV, Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at 11:10am
LET LENGTH'l' be x
from pythogaras theorem
d=20 (square root of 400=20)
- math 9th grade - lori, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 11:16pm
the length of a rectangle is 100 inches more than the width. if the perimeter of the rectangle is 1320 inches find the demensions
Answer this Question
- basic geometric - 10. a rectangle has width the same as a side of a square whose...
- basic geometry - A rectangle has width the same asa a side of a square whose ...
- College Algrebra Math 133 unti 1 IP 1 - Suppose the width of a rectangle is 5 ...
- math - Suppose that the width of a rectangle is 5 inches shorter than the length...
- math - the perimeter of rectangle y is equal to its area. rectangle z has the ...
- Algebra 1 - The perimeter of a rectangle equals the sum of the lengths of its ...
- math ,correction - Directions: Solve each of the following problems. Be sure to ...
- College Algebra - Suppose that the length of a rectangle is 3 inches longer than...
- algebra , help - Can someone help me set up the equations thanks. Directions: ...
- Math - The perimeter of rectangle Z is equal to its area.Rectangle Y has the ...