Posted by Laruen on Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 5:06pm.
Ok I finish it today do yo think it's good.
1. First, Maria and her best friend Lexi are going to leave home at the same time & same place to go to school.
2. Next, Maria will go on the bus while Lexi is walking to school
3. Then, the girls will be doing this for one month
4. Then, while doing this they will record if the bus is slower then walking or not
5. Then, by the end of the month they will bring their results together & make it into chart.
6. Then, while they are doing their results Maria will calulate if the bus is slower or not.
7. Lastly, Maria & Lexi will find out if Maria's prediction is right or wrong
My sci teacher said to write @ least 10 steps. So it'f good please no mean commtents.
Thank You !!! :)
Science Lab - Laruen, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 5:07pm
I mean if it's good
srry about that
Science Lab - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 5:11pm
This is good.
You might add:
They will record the time it took for the bus and the time it took to walk.
They will calculate the mean (average) time for each.
Science Lab - bobpursley, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 5:11pm
What is the control? It seems to me you are comparing if Lexi is slower than the bus or not. Would Maria have walked faster?
Science Lab - Laruen, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 5:13pm
Thank You Ms. Sue.
Bobpursley well Maria is the variable since she said if the bus is slower than the bus & Lexi is the control one.
Science Lab - Laruen, Sunday, October 9, 2011 at 5:14pm
oh i mean the bus is slower than walking srry about that
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Lexi and Maria had $250 altogether. After Lexi spent25of her money and ...
- math - Lexi and Maria had $250 altogether. After Lexi spent 2/5 of her money and...
- math word problem - lexi and maria had $250.oo altogether. After lexi spent 2/5 ...
- math - Lexi and Maria had $250 altogether. After Lexi spent 2 over 5 of her ...
- Math - pedro and maria spend the same amount of time driving to school. pedr ...
- Math - Maria Is Making a Beaded Necklaces For Her Friends. Each Friend Has Told ...
- English - Hey, just look up the grammar, tenses and wheter I use the right words...
- Algebra-km/h - Maria bicycles 4km/h faster than Javier. In the same time that it...
- Algebra - Maria bicycles 5 km/h faster than Robert. In the same time it takes ...
- ALGEBRA - Maria bicycles 7 km/h faster than Carlos. In the same time, it takes ...