Posted by Maryann on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 8:29pm.
My topic is community and I have to form a paragraph from the 10 activity plans such as math, science literacy, dramatic play, language and literature, puppets, music and movement, sensory centers, art, science and social studies. the paragraph consist of one activity
curriculum development project - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 8:31pm
For which age group are you developing this curriculum?
Which activity have you chosen?
After you answer these questions, I'll be glad to help you develop your paragraph.
curriculum development project - Maryann, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 8:34pm
3 to 4yrs old
curriculum development project - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 8:46pm
What do you want to teach the children about community?
Which activity do you want to use to accomplish this goal?
curriculum development project - Maryann, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 8:49pm
all the activities that were mention
curriculum development project - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 9:01pm
Your directions state that you should choose one activity for your paragraph.
You must be very clear about WHAT you want the children. Then you can choose the one activity that will best accomplish this goal.
curriculum development project - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 9:04pm
You should be clear about what you want the children to LEARN.
curriculum development project - Maryann, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 10:21pm
what I want the children to learn is that in that learning starts in the community with everyone helping each child to grow and learn because the children learn through play
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Children Development - In your words, describe nine learning experiences (...
- curriculum development project - Im still waiting on some help with the 10 ...
- Music Question - which would NOT be a compelling reason for teaching music? 1. ...
- Art - Which of the following subjects enabled artists to begin using clay to ...
- teachers aide curriculum comtent - which os the oldest art? (a)DRAMA/THEATER (B)...
- children's literature - If the developmental goal is for children to respond ...
- English, Music - I don't know if you guys have heard of this before, but its ...
- movement and music - Music is important to literacy development because ...
- Music and Movement - A child-centered experience that connects music, movement,...
- curriculum - Which of the following is an example of a project-approach activity...