Post a New Question

Physical Science

posted by .

What kind of experiment might you use to distinguish between a gamma ray of wavelength 10^-11m and an electron whose de Brogile wavenlength is also 10^-11m?

  • Physical Science -

    See which one is deviated by an electric field

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question