Posted by Laruen on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 2:27pm.
So I have yo do a Lab for science (this is our very first lab, well we did a second one) & I really need help. This ia fictional lab experiment not a real one we are not really doing the experiment. Me 7 my group was doing it together we just have to do our own procedures (we did the problem, & gather into)
Here it is
Science observe the world around them. Then they mkae an educated guess, or hypothesis, about what they see. Next, they run experiments to see if their hypothesis is correct.
My sci teacher gave us a hyothesis
here it is (btw that paragraph i just show you i didn't wrote that i copyed this from my handout)
Maria thinks that taking the bus to school is slower/longer than walking to school.
Now me & my group did this together
Problem: Does taking the bus to school is slower than walking to school?
Research (we gather info together we did not use the computer)
Bus - Traffic, Contructions on the road, Come late
Walking - Waiting for the bus/cars to pass by, school far away, kidnap (that could happen you know)
that it for homework all we have to do is write the procedure which I need help on please help me.
Thank You!!! :)
- Science (Lab) - Laruen, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 2:28pm
The first sentence i made a mistake
i mean So I have to DO this lab for sci
sorry about that
- Science (Lab) - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 2:31pm
How would you gather the information for your study? How would you measure the time taken in walking and in riding the bus?
- Science (Lab) - Laruen, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 2:51pm
Well we all know that
everyone knows that sometimes buses come here late but that's a reason
1. the driver may have to pick up some who may live far away (i was in a mini bus this year & like the bus come very late that bcuz he hav to pick up a special student so my dad got mad so he transper me into a big bus0
2. snow (during the winter season that happen to me last year)
3. first day (happen every year at the beginning of the skool year bus come late)
that's it also sometimes people have to wait for the car to pass by (it could be traffic you kno) or the school could be far.
well that what what we know
we have to write 10 steps about how Maria is going to find out is the bus is slower than walking to school or not so she is the variable
and the control variable can be her friend to test to see if the walking is faster than riding on the bus to school
- Science (Lab) - Laruen, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 3:12pm
I'm going to try do the procedure by y self then when I'm done i'm going to give it to you to see if it good ok
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - I really need help with my science lab. I was sick when we did the lab...
- Chem Lab Help - I wanted to know if any one has done the Determination of ASA ...
- Lab in general - I just read my syllabus for lab and I am kind of shocked at ...
- Chemistry Lab - In chemistry we are doing a lab that involves crucibles and Mg ...
- Science - Identify commonly used lab equipment. (beaker, graduated cylinder, ...
- Science 7R (Lab questions) - We did a lab today at science and for homework we ...
- AP BIOLOGY LAB - I am doing an ap biology lab on plant photosynthesis. It's ...
- algebra - My science class is pretty small. There are just 18 students in the ...
- Chemistry lab - In my lab class I am having to write a lab experiment and ...
- Microbiology - How can lab practices and safety precautions help reduce hazards ...