Posted by Alex L. on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 11:28am.
I have to find the area of a rectangle in fraction measurements.
Area = L*W
= 9/16 yds. * 14/15 yds.
Math - fractions - Writeacher, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 11:54am
Click on Fractions and then on Multiplying Fractions.
9/16 * 14/15 = ??
Math - fractions - Jai, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 11:57am
to multiply fractions, just multiply the numerator by numerator, and denominator by denominator. (note: numerator = the number above the fraction bar, while denominator = the number below the fraction bar). thus:
9/16 * 14/15
(9*14) / (16*15)
126 / 240 or
hope this helps~ :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade math - 1. The area shown below will be used for the elementary school ...
- Math - A punter's first four punts in a football game are 30 yds, 20 yds, 27 yds...
- math - a rectangle has a length of 3 yds, 8 in. and a width 2 ft., 3 in. ...
- math - the length of a rectangle is 3 yds more than twice it width and the area ...
- Algebra - If a football field's length is 120 yds. and its width is 53 1/3 yards...
- math - What is the scale factor of 120 yds long and 1 in equals 20 yds?
- geometry - The surface areas of two similar solids are 36sq. yds and 144 sq yds...
- Math - Perform the following calculations 7 yds , 1ft -3 yds, 2 ft= what in ft ...
- Math - Can someone do out the calculations for me on 7 yds , 1 ft,- 3 yds, 2 ft...
- math - How would I find the area of a square with just one side given of 3.5 yds...