Posted by MEENU on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 9:00am.
THE LINE V PASSES THROUGH THE POINTS(-5,3)&(7,-3)&THE LINE W PASSES THROUGH THE POINTS (2,-4)&(4,2).THE LINE V&W INTERSECT AT THE POINT A.WORK OUT THE COORDINATES OF THE POINT A
Math of some type?? - Writeacher, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 9:51am
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
Also -- when you type in all-caps, two things happen:
**it's harder to read, and
**it's the online equivalent to SHOUTING (considered rude behavior).
Please just type in regular mode, not with the Caps Lock feature turned on. Thanks.
C1 - Damon, Saturday, October 8, 2011 at 11:24am
Find equation of line V
-6 x - 30 = 12 y - 36
12 y = -6 x + 6
6 y = -3 x + 3
Find equation of line W
(y+4)/(x-2) = 6/2 = 3
3 x - 6 = y + 4
y = 3 x - 10
6 y = -3 x + 3
1 y = +3 x - 10
7 y = -0 x - 7
y = -1
-7 = 3 x - 10
3 x = 3
x = 1
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math please. - What is the y-intercept of y = 2/3x + 2? I have to write it out ...
- Math - What is the y-intercept of y = 2/3x + 2? I have to write it out but how? ...
- Mathamatics - This question concerns the straight line that passes through the ...
- Math - This question concerns the straight line that passes through the points...
- Algebra 1 help - Can someone tell me if my answers are right and explain how you...
- Math 101 - Find the equation for each of the following items below: a. A line ...
- Math - Line "a" passes through points with coordinates (-3,5) and (0,0) and a ...
- Geometry - Hi, I have to use algebra to find the coordinates of the point where ...
- precalc - I;m not sure if i am doing this right...I keep getting a negative ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...