Posted by yas on Friday, October 7, 2011 at 5:19pm.
A researcher was given the assignment of predicting which of three actions would be taken by the 280 employees in the Desota plant that was going to be sold to its employees. The alternatives were to:
a. Take severance pay and leave the company.
b. Stay with the new company and give up severance pay.
c. Take a transfer to the plant in Chicago.
The researcher gathered data on employee opinions, inspected personnel files and then did a discriminant analysis. Later, when the results were in, she found the results listed below. How successful was the researcher's analysis?
- business research - SraJMcGin, Friday, October 7, 2011 at 5:37pm
Sorry, but I do not understand the format above. Therefore I have no idea how to help you. Of 280 employees, how many chose A, how many chose B and how many chose C. Isn't that essentially what the researcher wanted to no? Do you have 3 numbers under each option for : PRO, CON, UNDECIDED?
Please explain exactly how we can help you?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- business research - A researcher was given the assignment of predicting which of...
- business - A researcher was given the assignment of predicting which of three ...
- m/c - A researcher is hired by a company to ascertain the morale of company ...
- MATH - 100 employees leave a business that originally included 2000 employees. ...
- statistics - A small company has 9 female employees and 15 male employees. In ...
- psy230 - A business researcher has to decide which of three employees should be ...
- Math - Suppose you are managing 25 employees, and you need to form three teams ...
- math help - Suppose you are managing 25 employees, and you need to form three ...
- business - Would it be fair to pay U.S. employees that are relocated overseas a ...
- Gr.11 Math - A large company has a phone tree to contact its employees in case ...