Posted by Tracy on Friday, October 7, 2011 at 3:27pm.
I have started this but I am stuck I do not really understand it I need help
Programs must often cater to the needs or expectations of many stakeholders, which may include the program administrator and staff, the funding institution, and the community the program serves. In any human services program, one of the most influential stakeholders is the funding institution. The funding institution often has its own expectations for the program and its evaluation.
· Describe how the needs and expectations of stakeholders influence a program plan.
· Evaluate the program in the scenario you selected from Appendix B from each stakeholder’s perspective.
o Summarize the needs and expectations of each group in terms of your program.
o Address how the needs and expectations of each group can be met, and where compromises must be made.
· Find a funding institution that works with human service organizations.
· Explain the expectations for evaluation of this funding institution. How could these expectations influence the program or evaluation plans?
· Write your assessment of stakeholder influences in 1,050 to 1,400 words
- HSM 270 - Tracy, Friday, October 7, 2011 at 3:29pm
the program is:
PEACE Domestic Violence Agency
PEACE’s mission is to reduce victim trauma, empower survivors, and promote recovery through direct services. PEACE is committed to reducing the incidence of sexual assault and domestic violence through education and strives to challenge societal norms and beliefs that condone and perpetuate violence in the community.
Brief Community Description
The city of Portland is similar to many other communities throughout the country. As a large metropolitan city, the region has experienced increasing reports of domestic and youth violence, spousal and child abuse, assault, and incidents of road rage over the last 5 years.
The National Foundation’s funding program, Supporting Families, strives to fulfill the following objectives:
• Promote the well-being of young men, women, and children whose lives have been affected by domestic violence, and to reduce the prevalence of domestic violence through increased service provision, education, and awareness.
• Improve the quality of life of families with a member or members in prison, through the provision of services responsive to their needs.
• Provide young people who are or have been involved with the criminal justice system with a rehabilitation program designed to obtain the skills, confidence, and personal support networks to enable them to lead fulfilled and successful lives.
The foundation has two grant programs under which it provides funding to nonprofits:
• The Small Grants Program offers one-time grants of up to $5,000 to registered charities with an annual budget under $500,000.
The Investor Program is an innovative funding program designed to support six organizations under each of the objectives of the Supporting Families program, with up to $150,000 a year for up to 3 years.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business Ethics - You are a high level manager who has been asked to present a ...
- hsm 270 - Identify where the program planning and evaluation process can provide...
- HSM 270 - I really need someone to explain this question to me please! ...
- Hsm 270 - What elements are essential to all programs ?
- HSM/270 - Last few weeks of class and struggling to keep up to graduate, can ...
- Creating a Budget -HSM 220 - Need help to complete assgnmnt for HSM 220 due ...
- HSM 270 - explain the relationship betwenn program planning and grant proposals
- ae - Complete the following: Many teachers leave the profession after their ...
- AED - I need help Many teachers leave the profession after their first year as ...
- Ethics - couple of things to do here for the paragraph: 1. Get the facts 2. ...