posted by Angel on .
I dentify the complete adj. clause.
1. Many Californians who own homes live on hillsides.
A: Who own homes live on hillsides.
What word does the adj. clause modify?
3. I elected totake astonomy, which is not a required course.
4. This course deals with facts that everyone should know.
5. Many Californians who own homes live on hillsides.
Clauses are groups of words that include subjects and verbs.
There is no such thing as a one-word clause!!
See the link in your other post.
Numbers 3 and 5 are correct.
1. The adjective clause shouldn't have two verbs.
4. Adjective clauses are usually placed immediately after the word modified.