Posted by Angel on Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:03am.
I dentify the complete adj. clause.
1. Many Californians who own homes live on hillsides.
A: Who own homes live on hillsides.
What word does the adj. clause modify?
3. I elected totake astonomy, which is not a required course.
4. This course deals with facts that everyone should know.
5. Many Californians who own homes live on hillsides.
- English ll - Writeacher, Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:11am
Clauses are groups of words that include subjects and verbs.
There is no such thing as a one-word clause!!
See the link in your other post.
- English ll - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:12am
Numbers 3 and 5 are correct.
1. The adjective clause shouldn't have two verbs.
4. Adjective clauses are usually placed immediately after the word modified.
- English ll - Angel, Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:20am
- English ll - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 7, 2011 at 11:24am
Answer this Question
- English II - I dentify the complete adj. clause. 1. This course deals with facts...
- english - Identify the complete adjective clause and the word it modifies. Many ...
- English - 1.Road crews are making repairs on Willow Street, (where Jeremy lives...
- Grammar - Just a quick question- Choose the answer that best identifies the ...
- english - When using plural possessives, do you make the noun afterwards plural...
- English - I need help writing a story using these words. Any Ideas? 1.impute-- (...
- college math - suppose that in a class of 50 students, 12 are married and 20 ...
- English - In The Diary of Anne Frank, Act I, what causes the Franks and the Van...
- English - I need to come up with a story using these words. Please help. 1. ...
- English - Please help me begin a story with these words. 1.exemplary-- (adj) ...