Posted by jimena on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 8:58pm.
Using the breaking apart method, what is the best way to multiply 8 by 7?
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 9:03pm
Frankly, I much prefer the old way of learning the multiplication tables. If I need to check my memory, I use a calculator.
math - adrian, Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 11:12pm
math - shayonna, Monday, November 9, 2015 at 6:53pm
i think its 8 times 7 =(4 times 3)+ (3 times 4)
math - Sabrina, Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:42pm
Using the breaking apart method what is the best way to multiply 8 by 7
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Using the break apart method what is the best way to multiply 8x7
- math - Use breaking apart method to solve 5 times 5, I'm not sure what this ...
- math - Multiply using Lattice Multiplication 23 x 45 379 x 24 379 x 450 Multiply...
- need guidance on an algebra problem - 20 x+3(y-1)=11 2(x-y)+8y = 28 multiply ...
- MATH - SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS CAN BE SOLVED BY GRAPHING OR BY USING SUBSTITUTION ...
- math - Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using substitution ...
- math - SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS CAN BE SOLVED BY GRAPHING OR BY USING SUBSTITUTION ...
- math - How do I solve the equations using the elimination method: .3x-.2y=4 and...
- algebra - "Systems of equations can be solved by graphing or by using ...
- math - multiply 2x57 using napier method