Posted by chloe on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 8:05pm.
what is the sum of 3142,6328, and 4743 to the nearest thousand?
6th - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 8:10pm
Do you mean?
31,426,328 + 4,743 = 31,431,071
Rounding to the nearest thousand, it's
6th - brianna, Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 10:12pm
what does 3142 round to the nearest thousand..?
6th - Howell, Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 1:27pm
What is the sum of 3142,6328 and 4743 to the nearest thousant
6th - David, Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 6:19pm
31,431,000 and this is the 23rd question in Saxon math course 1 😁 Hope I helped
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - What is the sum of 3142,6328, and 4743 to the nearest thousand...
- Math - 3142, 6328, 4743 to the nearest thousand
- 4th grade math - 387,422 round to the nearest thousand 124,607 round to the ...
- math - Estimate by rounding: -to the nearest thousand: 9637+6387+662+403=17089 ...
- HELP!! math 5 - what number is increased by 3 when it is rounded to the nearest ...
- math - what number whose sum of its digit is 26 becomes 6000 when rounded to the...
- math - 427,685 nearest thousand is it 428,000 0.8394263 nearest hundred-...
- maths - what is 45,429,444 to the nearest hundred-thousand? Hundred thousand ...
- Math - A number is increased by 3 when it is rounded to the nearest ten thousand...
- Math - The research department in a company that manufactures AM/FM clock radios...