4. Below are 4 of the 6 components of health. Which one means that you strive to live in peace with yourself and others around you?
a. environmental health
b. mental health
c. social health
d. spiritual health
5. Which life skill promotes you to get enough sleep, choose nutritious foods, and avoid risky behaviors?
a. assessing your health
b. being a wise consumer
c. practicing wellness
d. making GREAT decisions
16. Which phase is NOT considered a part of the cycle of abuse?
a. violent episode phase
b. honeymoon phase
c. forgiveness phase
d. tension-building phase?
28. RDAs are a set of diet and lifestyle recommendations developed to improve health and reduce nutritional-related disease risk in the U.S. population.
30. When a person is hungry, they have a desire to eat certain types of foods.
Health - bobpursley, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 7:28pm
5, 16, incorrect.
I don't know on 30. Cravings occur usually despite whether a person is physically hungry or not. Right now, I crave a Dairy Queen Blizzard, or Sundae, but I am not hungry.
Health - mysterychicken, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 7:42pm
Everything else is correct? I still need help on 5 and 16..
Health - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 8:30pm
Isn't 5 practicing wellness?
I think all of the answers are part of the cycle of violence. What does your book say?