Posted by Henry2 on .
I left out the following sentences. Thank you.
1) Neil and his friend are sittin on a high step. Joe is showing Neil his new mobile phone.
2( Joe has got short, wavy, blond hair and is wearing a white short-sleeved T-shirt, black trousers and black lace-up shoes.
3) Neil has got a fairly dark complexion and short, curly dark hair. 4) He is wearing a pair of skinny, washed-out jeans and a purple, V-neck T-shirt and a pair of two-colour trainers.
Neil's feet lean/rest (') on a skateboard.
1. Proof for spelling.
2. Delete "got" and add a comma.
3. Delete "got" and add a comma.
4. Rephrase that series so there aren't two instances of "and."
What's this for?~~>(')