Posted by cool1997 on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 4:45pm.
Food names are used in many English expressions. Fill the blanks with correct food
a) Don't go b_ _ _ _ _s on me
b)That's another fine kettle of f_ _ h you've gotten me in.
c)Wow, these CDs are selling like
h_ _ _ _ _ _s.
d)I'm not going in there, because that elevator is packed like s_ _ _ _ _ _s.
e)He works as slow as m_ _ _ _ _ _s.
f)Quit b_ _ _ _ _ _ _g.
- Language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 4:53pm
Sorry -- but I don't know f.
- Language - cool1997, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 4:55pm
Thank you so much !!!
- Language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 4:59pm
You're very welcome.
- Language - Ms,G, Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 6:19pm
For f the answer is buttering
- Language - Brittany, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 12:28pm
- Language - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 5:31pm
f is buttering!:)
- Language - Anonymous, Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:03pm
- Language - Sylvia, Monday, October 5, 2015 at 6:03pm
F) quit buttering up the coach
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. My favorite food is noodle. 2. My favorite food is a noodle. 3. My ...
- English - Thank you all for _____ _____ in our volunteer work. 1. Fill in the ...
- English Expression - There is a time table for the students. This activity is to...
- English - 1. This restaurant's food tastes spicy and salty in general. 2. This ...
- English grammar - 1) Observe the relation and fill in the blanks. food:crude:: ...
- English - What is the use of the bear box? 1. It is for keeping travelers' food ...
- English grammar - 1. Fill in the blanks with suitable words. 2. Write the ...
- English - What's your favorite food? 1. My favorite food is rice porridge. 2. My...
- English - The food tastes good. The food tastes so good. The food tastes rather...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Saturday, December 18, 2010 at 7:22am. A: Lunch is ...