Posted by MITCH on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 11:34am.
WHAT IS THE TENTH DIDGIT IN THE QUOTIENT 120 / 11?
A. 0 B. 1 C. 8 D.9
I CHOOSE 9 THATS WHAT I GOT IN LONG DIVISION.
THE TEMPERATURE ON mARS REACHES 27DEGREE CELSIUIS DURING THE DAY AND
-125 DEGREE CELSIUS AT NIGHT. WHAT IS THE AVERGE TEMPERATURE?
NOT SURE HOW TO DO THIS?
27 - 125 = 98?
WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IS ALWAYS TRUE?
1. A NEGATIVE INTEGER PLUS A NEGATIVE INTEGER EQUALS A NEGATIVE INTEGER.
2. A NEGATIVE INTEGER MINUS A NEGATIVE INTEGER EQUALS A NEGATIVE INTEGER.
A. 2 ONLY B. BOTH 1 AND 2
C. 1 ONLY D. NEITHER 1 OR 2
I SAY D. BECAUSE ISNT A NEGATIVE PLUS OR MINUS A NEGATIVE A POSTIVE?
- MATH - bobpursley, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 11:39am
the average of 27 and -125 has to be negative.
You are wrong on the last. Consider -3- (-9)=
- MATH - MITCH, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 12:04pm
WAS THE TENTH DIGIT 9 CORRECT IN FIRST QUESTION?
FOR 2ND QUESTION AVERAGE TEMPERATURE I GOT
27 + -125 = -76
FOR LAST ONE: -3 - (-9) = +6
SO THE ANSWER WOULD BE : C 1 ONLY IS TRUE -- IS THAT CORRECT NOW?
- MATH BOB PURSLEY - Mitch, Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 12:50pm
Can you check if I have right now?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math word problm - WHAT IS THE TENTH DIDGIT IN THE QUOTIENT 120 / 11? A. 0 B. 1 ...
- Math - Use synthetic division to find the quotient and remainder: (2x^5-7x^3-5x...
- Quadratic Long Division question? - How do i do this using long division? This ...
- A L G E B R A H ELP MS SUE. - I THINK I MAY HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK WRONG BECAUZE ...
- algebra - what is the answer for x squared + 9 divided by -x-4?? a strange ...
- math - Use polynomial long division to find the quotient and the remainder when ...
- Long and synthetic division - please check my answers and help me with the last ...
- Math - find each quotient, using long division (5x^4+14x^3+9x) / (x^2+3x+1)
- math - use synthetic division (x^3+6x^2-6x+3)/ (x-6) I got 1 0 -6 -33 so I put ...
- maths - If I have a 3 didgit number - a 3 didgit number = a 3 didgit number but ...