posted by Henry2 .
Could you please check this letter I have to write to the principal of a school? Thank you.
1) The principal of my school is enthusiastic about the idea of starting a partnership with your school.
2) As you know, our students are between 14 and 18 years old, which correspond to your 9 and 13 classes respectively.
3) Before finding a common theme to work on, our teaching board will have to agree (on, approve?) a partnership with your school.
4) The next teaching board will be on 20 October. I really hope you can wait till then.
5) We are all looking forward to cooperating with your school.