Posted by Candy Corn on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 7:52pm.
This is a brief story on Jackie Robinson's life and I have to make a sequence of important events in his life and the first one was done for me:
Jackie Robinson was the first African American baseball player to play in the modern Major leagues. He played in the Negro Leagues until 1947 when he was signed to the Brooklyn Dodgers. Despite controversy about Robinson breaking the color barrier, he was an immediate success. During his first season, he led the National League in stolen bases, and after the season ended he was named Rookie of the Year. During his third season, he won the league's batting title and was later named baseball's Most Valuable Player.
1.Played in the Negro Leagues
I need Help! Something to help steer me in the right direction. Ms. Sue, if you would help, that'd be great!!!
- Literacy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 7:57pm
2. Signed to the Brooklyn Dodgers
What happened next?
- Literacy - Candy Corn , Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 7:59pm
He was an immediate success?
- Literacy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 8:01pm
- Literacy - Candy Corn , Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 8:05pm
He led the national league in stolen bases?
- Literacy - Candy Corn , Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 8:07pm
Would I/could I add that he was named rookie of the year for my top answer or would that be separate?
- Literacy - Candy Corn , Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 8:08pm
By top answer I mean " he led the national league in stolen bases
- Literacy - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 8:13pm
4. He led the national league in stolen bases.
Answer this Question
History - What qualities dis Jackie Robinson have and why
English - In "First Confession," Gran is best described as a A) flat character. ...
History - What would Jackie Robinson (might) accomplish as president of USA
reading - In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson what is your reaction to ...
English - Thank you very much! Can I divide my work into summary, narrative ...
Business Law - Jackie tells a group of friends that she plans to sell her home. ...
algebra - Monique and Jackie start at the same spot and run in the same ...
Titleing - For a project for Black History Month we have to put a creative or ...
history - the Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education ended a. the...
English - I left out these other two sentences. Thank you very much. I need to ...