Posted by Alice on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 1:55pm.
The studentwill describe the
reasons, successes and failures
of Englands first attempts
to start colonies in North America.
- social studies-Amrican History - Alice, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 2:00pm
Know any good sites???
- social studies-Amrican History - HM, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 2:00pm
Englandís First Economic Ventures in North America
By the late 1500ís England began to try and establish colonies in North America.
These colonies were established for religious and economic reasons. Some people
were leaving England so that they could practice their own religion freely, and
some were leaving to try to make it rich. Whatever the reason, thousands of
people left England and established the original thirteen colonies.
Go ahead and google that, you will find a pdf and read the whole essay it is great !
- social studies-Amrican History - Alice, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 2:13pm
Thank you so much but my computer security settings won't allow me to open that.... Do you know any others???
- social studies-Amrican History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 2:21pm
- social studies-Amrican History - Anonymous, Monday, November 4, 2013 at 8:15pm
what is a joint stock company
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies-Amrican History - Descibe the factors that led to the founding of...
- Social Studies - Which was not a type of North American Colony? A: Charter ...
- Social Studies - So my question on is: Why did the English establish colonies in...
- social studies - what impact did the establishment of french and dutch colonies ...
- history american revolution - The inhabitants of the English colonies of North ...
- Social Studies - How did England colonize in the North America for political ...
- History - This was one of my few questions that i was struggling with. A) ...
- history - Describe the early voyages of Spain and Portugal and their early ...
- Social studies - 12. Why did the English not try to settle North America earlier...
- Social Studies - Which was the most important source of wealth the French ...