Please post any questions you still have.
ok thank you
1. Which of the following did the Mayans consider to be worthy of recording?
A. Trade records
B. Information about everyday life
C. The laws of their society
D. Ceremonial rituals
2. Which emperor declared Christianity to be the official religion of the Roman empire?
and can u pleasse explain
3.Legalism was the dominant political philosophy in China during the reign of
A. Han Wudi.
D. Liu Bang.
4. Women were able to own property and hold paying jobs in which empire?
C. Asoka's India
and even if you just give me some info or web links to study
5.In the development of the Roman Empire, the Romans treated citizenship as
A. meaningless because the Roman Empire was tyrannical.
B. something to be shared with conquered people.
C. belonging only to native Romans.
D. a benefit worthy only of peoples who had freely joined them.
6.With the adoption of Christianity by Constantine, the emperor
A. Stopped using images of pagan gods.
B. Ended pagan rituals and ceremonies.
C. Was no longer worshipped as a god.
D. Was called God's deputy on Earth.
What did Islamists spread throughout the Old World starting in the eighth century?
C. Metals used to make new weapons
D. New crops
8. _______ was the first thinker to postulate that numbers are real, not abstractions.
D. Hui Shih
9.Alexander the Great was tutored by
10. The Emperor Charlemagne spread Christianity among the Saxons by
A. imposing taxes on those who didn't convert.
B. by way of exemplary faith that set an example.
C. giving pagans a choice of conversion or death.
D. excluding pagans from trade and commerce.
You'll need to Google each one of these topics to find your answers.
10. is c. giving pagans a choice of conversion or death
4. WOULD BE PERSIA
ANOTHER IS FOR A NOTHER Q,IS
SPREAD NEW CROPS