Posted by eustace on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:24pm.
1)People who understand the characteritics of children at various ages are more likely to develop activities and experiences for them that are
b)within time constraints
d)easy to do
my answer is c
2)which of the following terms describes the prohibition against transporting children to anywhere but their homes
a)line of sight supervision
my answer b
3)increasing numbers of communities are addressing the need for out of school care due to the relationship between
a)inadequate supervision of teens and teen pregnancy
b)teen pregnancy and inadequate care of infants
c)working mothers and juvenile delinquency
d)unsupervised children and juvenile crime
i put d
can you please help me
- early childhood education - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:28pm
I disagree with your first two answers.
- early childhood education - tamara, Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 9:21pm
I pick A for the first one is that correct
- early childhood education - tamara, Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 9:26pm
I need help with the first two questions
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Theories and issues in working with school-age chi - People who understand the ...
- early childhood education - Tell me how and why is reading picture books to ...
- Teaching in Early childhood progras - 1)When children rely on outside controls ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would "developmentally appropriate practices" be the best ...
- early childhood - help me with this question organized environments designed to ...
- Program planning - Developmentally appropriate curriculum A. teaches children ...
- teachers aide early chidhood education and after s - which type of afterschhol ...
- The Teacher Aide in Early Childhood Education Prog - Could you please help 2. ...
- early childhood education - children are more likely to loose control when they'...
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION & AFTER-SCHOOL DAY CARE - 1. Which type of after-...