Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 5:54pm.
2. This type of medicine increases alertness and is often used for people who suffer from ADHD.
4. ______ are available over-the counter.
a. Analgesics and antibiotics
b. Hormones and stimulants
c. Antacids and antihistamines
d. Vaccines and sedatives
17. If teens are caught violating zero tolerance laws, they can be arrested
29. Glue and paint thinner are classified as inhalants and can cause
a. mild hallucinations
b. increased appetite
c. feelings of well-being
d. dizziness and headaches
- Health - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 6:07pm
2 - yes
4 - no
17 - That depends on how "zero tolerance" is defined by the school or district or state.
29 - I see two possible correct answers for this one.
- Health - bobpursley, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 6:10pm
4. Bad question. there are some countries which sell antibiotics over the counter (Vietnam, China), and in the US bacitracin zinc, polymyxin B sulfate, and neomycin sulfate with suitable anesthetic are allowable OTC. So technially, your answer is correct, however I suspect your text/teacher didn't mean it technically. There is a better answer.
- Health - mysterychicken, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 7:40pm
And still stuck on 17..
- Health - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 7:54pm
17. is probably true. As Writeacher stated, these laws vary from one state and municipality to another. The key words are CAN BE arrested.
- Health - mysterychicken, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 9:21pm
Thank you Ms.Sue
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health (Ms. Sue) - How can the failure to take antibiotics properly pose a risk ...
- Science - 1. Humans developed antibiotics to fight bacterial infections. However...
- Ms. Sue PLZ HELP!!!(science) - Humans developed antibiotics to fight bacterial ...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - Describe how bacteria develop antibiotic diseases. A: ...
- medicine - What is a quality-adjusted life year? How can it be used to compare ...
- SCIENCE NOW - an experiment was conducted to test which of two antibiotics was ...
- Health (drugs) - I know that inhalants aren't either a stimulant or a depressant...
- P.E Health - 1. Which is true when comparing a prescription drug and an over-the...
- physiology - How is this hormones regulated: hypothlamus/pituitary axis, nervous...
- Health (Ms. Sue) - 1. List five questions you should ask you doctor id you are ...