Posted by jim on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:16pm.
Is this the proper order for Alphabetic filing?
o Norman Bailey Jones
o Robert D’Angelo
o Robert D. Angelo
o Robert DeAngelo
o Judith delaCroix
o Judith Dela Croix
o Franklin M. Haney
o Franklin Mac Haney, Jr.
o Franklin MacHaney, Jr.
o Franklin Mac Haney Sr.
- What? - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:26pm
I put these names into a table in Word and then sorted by last name then by first name. Here are my results:
Robert D. Angelo
Norman Bailey Jones
Judith Dela Croix
Franklin M. Haney
Franklin Mac Haney, Jr.
Franklin Mac Haney, Sr.
Franklin MacHaney, Jr.
Answer this Question
- Psychology 220 - 1.63 (1 pts.) Robert has a serious drinking problem, but his ...
- Criminology - Post a 175-350-word response restating the events in the proper ...
- science - another one identify at least seven different problems with the ...
- science - apa style another one identify at least seven different problems with...
- robert brown the poet - thanks for that son got name wrong is robert browning ...
- Math - Robert and his dad want to build a sandbox for his sister's birthday....
- Math - Robert and his dad want to build a sandbox for his sister's birthday.They...
- plz help law - if company cannot change the consitution can the comany take ...
- children who require special treatment - Robert is eight years old.he is ...
- math - Hello! My name is Robert and I am in 6th grade. I have a question about ...