Posted by HM on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 9:07am.
2. Which of the following statements best describes the relationship today between government and the economy in the United States?
a. The economy is largely self-regulating.
b. The government subsidizes economic interests but otherwise leaves them to operate as they please.
c. The government is the driving force in the U.S. economy; business has a secondary role.
d. The government has an important role in regulating and maintaining the U.S. economy.
e. The government owns most of the means of production in the United States.
I think it is B.
Government US - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 9:52am
Part of B is correct, but have you missed all the "rules and regulations" that the Government has imposed?
Government US - HM, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:51am
Hmm, I thought that would be the best answer too. No I have not missed anything.
Government US - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:57am
Generally speaking, I think "a" is the most accurate answer, and many people like that, but many don't. It's like water, though, seeking its own level, in a way!!
Government US - HM, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 11:13am
Hmm, A could be possible.. But I never thought of it.It is more of a public thought than what is written in the books.
Government US - jaz, Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 10:22am
Which statement best describes the introduction of an argumentative essay?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- United States Government - Which of the following is not one of the elements for...
- American History - What statement best describes Jefferson's attitude toward ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements best describes a federal ...
- U.S. Government - How does the government today influence the nation's economy? ...
- History - 1.)What was the goal of the Alien & Sedition Acts? A.)To stop ...
- civics - “Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP (all the goods and services...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - please check my updated asnwers thanks !! 5. ...
- Government - If government cannot manage the economy successfully, should the ...
- economic - A socialist believes that wealth should be spread evenly throughout ...
- government - The United States has a mixed economy and is able to regulate many ...