Posted by Ana on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 10:25pm.
How can you divide 64 into 2 groups ti get a ratio of 3 to 5?
- algebra - Steve, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:37am
If the ratio is 3:5, that means there are 3+5 parts. So, divide 64 into 8 parts. Put 3 of them into one group, and 5 of them into the other group.
I get 24:40
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - How can you divide 64 into 2 groups to get a ratio of 3 to 5?
- 5th grade math (word problems) - I'm not sure how to solve this problem. I know ...
- MATH - DIVIDE 64 BUNDLES OF NEWSPAPERS INTO TWO GROUPS SO THE RATIO IS 3 TO 5
- Math - Divide 64 bundles of newspapers into two groups so the ratio is 3 to 5.
- Biology - 1. A medical scientist is designing an experiment to test the results ...
- Math - Think about dividing with 15. Give a reason to divide15 into 3 equal ...
- algebra - George has 25 marbles. he wants to divide them into two amounts hat ...
- math - divide 33 photos into two groups so the 7atio is 4 to 5
- math - Could you divide 14 shirts into two equal groups? why or why not
- 3rd grade - Can you divide 14 shirts into 2 equal groups?Why or why not?