Posted by Henry2 on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 6:13pm.
I left out a few words I'd like you to check. I think sentences 4-5-6 are too confused. Would you please help me check them? Thank you.
1) Can I have an aisle/window seat?
Can I have a seat in the front (of the aircraft)?
2) We'll have to make a stopover/layover in Madrid.(What does this sentence mean?)
3) Attach a luggage label to your luggage in case it gets lost.
4) Last Saturday the dark-skinned girl in the picture was at Jessie's party.She says that Jessica had made a lot of food and had invited all her classmates.
5) Jessy's friend confesses that she has always fancied Ian. He started chatting her up at the party but then a girl turned up and they had a row.
6) Jessy's friend realized the two of them were going out together. When Ian came over to her, she ignored him and walked away.
Which book/what kind of books would you take with you to read on a desert island?
Magazines about fashion, music, sport, beauty, health: fashion/music/sports/beauty/health magazines
Which sport(se) do you practise?
To organize a end-of-exams party
English - Writeacher, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 6:25pm
2) We'll have to make a stopover/layover in Madrid.(What does this sentence mean?) This means that you won't go straight through to your destination. The train or plane will stop (in this case, in Madrid) where you may or may not have to go to a different plane or train to finish the journey.
4) OK, as long as you put a space after that period.
5) Jessie's friend confesses that she has always fancied Ian. He started chatting her up at the party, but then a girl turned up, and they had a row.
6) Jessie's friend realized the two of them were going out together. When Ian came over to her, she ignored him and walked away.
Which sport(s) do you play?
To organize an end-of-exams party
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. I will go abroad. 2. I would go abroad. 3. I will prefer an aisle ...
- English - Thank you for your correction! 1. He needs two canned foods. 1-1. He ...
- English - 1. A man was reading a newspaper on the seat of the subway train. 2. A...
- English - I left ou few more sentences on the Civil Rights Movement. Thank you. ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. 1)1)About half an hour ...
- English - Thank you. Here are a few sentences I wrote on travelling by train. I ...
- English - Can you please check if these sentences are possible, please? Thank ...
- English - Can you check the following sentences? He asked her to leave him her ...
- English - Could you please check these few sentences? Thank you. It's urgent! 1...
- English - Can you please check these sentences I'm not sure of? Thank you very ...