Posted by Henry2 on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 6:13pm.
I left out a few words I'd like you to check. I think sentences 4-5-6 are too confused. Would you please help me check them? Thank you.
1) Can I have an aisle/window seat?
Can I have a seat in the front (of the aircraft)?
2) We'll have to make a stopover/layover in Madrid.(What does this sentence mean?)
3) Attach a luggage label to your luggage in case it gets lost.
4) Last Saturday the dark-skinned girl in the picture was at Jessie's party.She says that Jessica had made a lot of food and had invited all her classmates.
5) Jessy's friend confesses that she has always fancied Ian. He started chatting her up at the party but then a girl turned up and they had a row.
6) Jessy's friend realized the two of them were going out together. When Ian came over to her, she ignored him and walked away.
Which book/what kind of books would you take with you to read on a desert island?
Magazines about fashion, music, sport, beauty, health: fashion/music/sports/beauty/health magazines
Which sport(se) do you practise?
To organize a end-of-exams party
- English - Writeacher, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 6:25pm
2) We'll have to make a stopover/layover in Madrid.(What does this sentence mean?) This means that you won't go straight through to your destination. The train or plane will stop (in this case, in Madrid) where you may or may not have to go to a different plane or train to finish the journey.
4) OK, as long as you put a space after that period.
5) Jessie's friend confesses that she has always fancied Ian. He started chatting her up at the party, but then a girl turned up, and they had a row.
6) Jessie's friend realized the two of them were going out together. When Ian came over to her, she ignored him and walked away.
Which sport(s) do you play?
To organize an end-of-exams party
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English-CHECK PLEASE - Ok, I figured this out (I think) but can you please check...
- English - Here are some sentences on the same theme I'd like you to check. I ...
- English - Writeacher, I urgently need you to check these sentences. 1) I'm ...
- English - Could you please check these sentences I need to include in an email? ...
- English - Could you please check these few sentences? Thank you. It's urgent! 1...
- English - Can you please check these sentences, too? Thank you. I just wonder if...
- English - I forgot to include these last sentences. Could you check if the ...
- English - Can you please check the following sentences? I had left them out. ...
- English - I left out a few sentences. Can you please check them? 1)England ...
- English - Thank you for your correction! 1. He needs two canned foods. 1-1. He ...