Posted by jessie on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 5:34pm.
can you help to correct my answer and english grammar. thank you so much.
1. How does money is importance in our society right now?
The importance of money in our society right is more than anything else because everything is needed of money. money is the most important no one can do a task without money, everything you want to be done, money is involved to complete and to fulfill everything is because of money. In our society right now no one can go to school if there is no money to pay for the tuition, allowances and most of all food, clothing and shelter is the most basic in life everyday. Everyone is working because of money to fulfill dreams in life.
english essay, please help me to correct. - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 5:49pm
1. This is a very bad question. Are we to correct the question as well?
How important is money in our society right now? OR What is the importance of money in our society right now?
The answer: You left out now? The importance of money in our society right NOW is more than anything else, because everything needs mney. Money (capital letter to begin a sentence) is the most important th ing; no one can do a task without money. Everything you want to be done, involves money to complete and fulfill everything. In our society right now, no one can go to school, if there is no money to pay for the tuition, allowances, most all food, clothing and shelter. These are the basic thing in life. Everyone is working to have enough money to fulfil life's dreams.
Feel free to change it as you wish, but avoid run-on sentences, etc.
English essay, please help me to correct. - Writeacher, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 5:50pm
Most of your sentences don't make much sense -- and/or they are wordy.
Are you saying that money is more important than anything else in our society?
And what does this mean? everything is needed of money
And I can't believe you even posted this!!
money is the most important no one can do a task without money, everything you want to be done, money is involved to complete and to fulfill everything is because of money.
In addition to not making clear, good sense, there are at least 4 sentences there -- all run-ons.
Please read this aloud to someone or, better yet, have someone read it aloud to you. And please don't post unproofread papers or paragraphs for us to correct. That just won't happen.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - This was a question asked in our last test Either of her eyes...
- English - 1. I don't have a little money. 2. I don't have little money. 3. I don...
- English - Why do you save money? 1. I save money to buy a fancy bike. 2. I save ...
- math - please can anyone help me to gget the answer of this question,please help...
- English - How does an individual struggle to gain freedom against the restraints...
- Business English - Which of the following, if any, is the BEST replacement for "...
- Maths - Sue,Martin and Lucy have £1180 in the bank shared between them in the ...
- aig math(please answer) - three bothers earned a total of $3,500. larry earned ...
- english/ literature/ essay - hi i need help with this.. what is the importance ...
- English - Correct the fragment below. Bring money for snacks. a. Bring money for...