Posted by katelynn(pennfoster student) on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 2:29pm.
Which of the following empires rose to have tremendous influence despite having poor resources, a non-strategic location, no precious metals, and poor soil?
*please explain i dont understand
- history - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 3:02pm
Try some of the following links:
- history - frieda, Sunday, January 8, 2012 at 10:23pm
i think c
- history - jill , Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 12:56pm
Hittie let me know if im correct :)
- history - Anonymous, Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 11:02pm
Jill its def not Hittie
- history - kimberly , Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at 10:56pm
its in no way Hittite because Ive taken a history test twice and that answer has came back wrong both times
- history - Alexia, Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 2:21pm
B. I just took the test
- history - KALA, Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 2:25pm
B IS WAT I PUT ON MY TEST
- history - Anonymous, Monday, October 14, 2013 at 8:38pm
in which development of the roman empire, the romans treated citizenship as
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- the world a brief history - which of the following empires rose to have ...
- HISTORY!! - Okay so this is the question: 2. There were many empires that rose ...
- Social Studies - What two ancient civilizations had the most similar religious ...
- social studies - which of the following best accounts for the success of the ...
- english - What is a rubá'i? a. a Chinese poem or verse b. the Persian word for ...
- english - 1. Which of the following statements about Saadi's sayings is not true...
- Language Arts - I have to do some research of the poor in the Victorian Era. ...
- Rome - 1. Explain how the city of Rome compared to other cities of their day. 2...
- World History - Which of the following is MOST symbolic of mother teresas ...
- world geography - new zealand and papua new guinea have: A)huge manufactoring ...