Posted by Jamie on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 2:26pm.
I had to change these into present progressive tense
Yo escribo would be-
Yo estoy escribiendo.
Tu bebes un leche. would be Tu estas bebiendo un leche.(accent over u and a)
Nosotros bailamos would be Nosotros estamos bailando.
- Spanish-I forgot something - SraJMcGin, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 3:04pm
Please learn to put the accent marks in with the computer. If you tell us 2 things, we can send you a chart:
1. PC or Mac?
2. Windows or not?
Tú estás bebiendo BUT leche is feminine = la leche
The rest are perfect!
- Spanish-I forgot something - Ricardo, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 3:26pm
It is better to say:
Tú estás bebiendo leche (without "la"),
but is posible to say
Te estás bebiendo la leche (with "la")
- Spanish-I forgot something - Ricardo, Monday, October 3, 2011 at 3:31pm
or as interjection
ˇTe estás bebiendo la leche! / with "la"
Remember milk is uncountable noun
Answer this Question
- spanish sra JmcGuin - change verbs to prsent progressive example: (tu) escuchar ...
- Spanish - 8. ____ ayudan mucho en casa. a. Tú y yo b. Ana y yo c. Ana Maria y él...
- Spanish-Please check my answers - Please check if I answered these correctly-...
- spanish Sra JmGuin - change verbs to prsent progressive example: (tu) escuchar ...
- SPANISH - You did not answer the question completely though. So for the phrase "...
- Spanish.. - You did not answer the question completely though. So for the phrase...
- Spanish - Please check these- Fill in comarative form for the first three: 1....
- English - Choose the progressive or emphatic verb tense that is used in each ...
- Spanish - 2. Nunca como allí porque la comida es ______. a. buena b. horrible c...
- Spanish - Change the verb in each sentence to the present participle. 1.Tú nadas...