Posted by amy on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:57pm.
Having a really hard time with this!
e^8x^2-5 = 14
solve the exponential equation express in exact form.
Someone please help!
- calculus - Bosnian, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 7:39pm
wolframalpha dot com
When page be open in rectangle type:
solve e^8x^2-5 = 14
and click option =
After few seconds you will see result.
Then click option:
- calculus - Reiny, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 7:50pm
e^8x^2 = 29
x^2 = 29/e^8
x = ± √(29/e^8)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- pre calculus - Solve the exponential equation Express you solutions in exact ...
- Math - Exponential equation - Solve the exponential equation. Express your ...
- algebra - solve the exponential equation Express in exact form. 5e^xlog_9 = 11 ...
- college algebra - Solve the exponential equation. Express your solutions in ...
- Math - 2 - Solve the exponential equation. Express your solutions in exact form ...
- precalculus - solve exponential equation. express in exact form. e^x-42e^-x= -19
- precalculus - solve the exponential equation express in exact form only show all...
- Algebra-please check my answers - Solve the equation by expressing each side as ...
- physics - Can someone please help me? I am having a really hard time with ...
- college algebra--need help please!! - solve the following exponential equation. ...