Posted by Amy on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:21pm.
Is a person who doesn't spend money, petty?
- Vocab - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:26pm
- Vocab - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:32pm
how about a person who is wealthy, but refuses to spend it?
- Vocab - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:37pm
- Vocab - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:40pm
I have to relate spending money to pettiness
- Vocab - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:44pm
do you think a person who is wealthy, but refusese to spend it for others, an okay example of spending money to pettiness?
Thank you in advance :)
- Vocab - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:47pm
A petty rich person may spend his money on unimportant things or cut a child out of her will for little reason.
- Vocab - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:50pm
would not spending his money at all, still be petty behavior
- Vocab - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:54pm
because it is "marked by narrowness of mind, ideas, or views, lack of generosity"
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- time management - As I spend more and more time working, I spend less time with ...
- Math - Which of the following statement is the contrapositive of (1) ."If I don'...
- math - Sinea and Ren are going to the carnival next $8, souvenirs - $20 Sinea ...
- Math riddle, I need help!! - Person A has one amount of money in his pocket, ...
- math - The drama club has $500 to put on a play. The club can spend up to 3/8 of...
- English - How do you spend your money? - I spend my money on _______. 1. novel ...
- macroeconomics - Generally speaking, the greater the amount of financial wealth ...
- Art - I left out the following sentence. Thank you, Writeacher. 1) They spend ...
- SS - A city council has $100,000 to spend on city improvements. The council may ...
- Math (money) - Brianna spent 1/6 of her money on a movie and $9 on dinner. If ...