Posted by Amy on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:19pm.
Vice of Excess: Rashness
the Virtuous Mean: Courage
Vice of Deficiency: Cowardice
I'm just confused.
Would the "Vice of Deficiency" mean the deficiency of the virtuous mean? Meaning is cowardice the deficiency of courage??
OR does the "vice of Deficiency" mean the deficiency of cowardice, meaning that you have too little cowardice.
So I'm confused between does the Vice of Deficiency mean that "you have too little cowardice" OR you have a deficiency of courage which is cowardice?
- English - Writeacher, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:28pm
Read carefully and let us know what you decide.
- English - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:35pm
I thought cowardice would be the deficiency of courage and not the "vice of deficiency" being the deficiency of cowardice.
- English - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:36pm
I just confused if in generally the vice of deficiency means the "definicency of the mean" or the deficiency of what is stated.
- English - Amy, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 5:37pm
I'm just confused if in generally the vice of deficiency means the "definicency of the mean" OR the deficiency of what is stated.
- English - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 6:00pm
Perhaps some of the following links will explain it better:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Aristotle's Virtues I'm just confused if in generally the vice of ...
- Ethics - 1. With regard to how we feel about ourselves and our own ...
- Childhood - Two most common aspects of malnutrition in the u.s are: a) heart ...
- Health - What do we mean in MALNUTRITION AND MICCRONUTRIENT DEFICIENCY?
- economics - Suppose that the demand curve for wheat is Q= 100-10P and the supply...
- Ethics - 1. Which of the following is a key Aristotelian idea that describes a ...
- statistics help - the average of USA university vice chancellors are normally ...
- management - can you tell me a few aspects of a preformance appraisal for ...
- US GOV - Which of the following statements concerning the Twenty-fifth Amendment...
- English - What is an example of a sentence using the following pair of antonyms...