Posted by Laruen on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 10:29am.
What do they REALLY do at the national jr honor socity? I'm just being curious.
Also What is REALLY a progress report ? (before report cards)
Progress Report/NJHS - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 10:38am
Try some of the following links for information:
Half way through a grading period (quarter), the progress reports lets you know how your grade looks. If you aren't happy with it, that's the time to find out what you can do to raise your grade.
Progress Report/NJHS - Laruen, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 12:00pm
Thank You Sra :)
Progress Report/NJHS - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 2, 2011 at 4:51pm
You are indeed welcome, Laruen!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Marketing - What are some business report guidelines. There are many different ...
- Grade - Ok today during social studies I got this mini progress report (it's a ...
- Research Report - I have written an outline for my research report and I am now ...
- music - Anyone been to an concert (jazz, opera, etc.)and had to do a concert ...
- com135 - example of a progress report table
- Subjects - What is National Jr Honor Socity ????? How do you get chosen ???? ...
- Writing - please assist me with writing a good report. My grades are really low ...
- penn foster - Dr. Bob applies for medical staff privileges at General Hospital. ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - Do you recommend any videos of a particular city in the ...
- A Curious Question - What do these directions mean? "Report on a video/DVD with ...