Posted by Kelsi on Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 3:33am.
Which of the following is an example of voluntary muscle activity?
b. movement of food down the intestine
c. heart contractions
d. movement of urine into the bladder
Which of the following muscles are used when breathing?
a. intercostal and pectoral
b. intercostal and the diaphragm
c. interosseous and the diaphragm
d. interosseous and pectoral
The third metacarpal bone of a horse is called the
a. splint bone
b. cannon bone
d. sesamoid bone
The patella is a _______ bone
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Animal Anatomy & Physiology 1 - Which of the following would involve primarily ...
- biology - Which of the following is true of skeletal muscle? A. Contraction of ...
- Science - Removing Waste 1) Which of the following best explains why it is ...
- physology - Match the following organs with one of its functions. 1. Oral cavity...
- Science - 1) Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- Health - 3. The muscular system allows our bones to: A. Strenthen B. Contract C...
- H.E.L.P - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...
- Science - Which of the following are structures that rely on capillaries for ...
- Science help URGENT - Muscles located in the walls of the small intestine help ...
- Science - 1. Which of the following describes the correct sequence of the ...