Posted by Henry2 on .
I'm posting you the sentences again. Thank you for your corrections.
1) I teach German in a high school with an emphasis on applied sciences. Our students are between 13 and 18 years old and are all motivated to learn.
2) They will therefore go to university at the end of their course of study.
3) The principal of my school has asked me to find an Italian school which would be interested in a partnership with our school.
4) In particular, it would be nice if we could find a school eager to start a Comenius project with us.
5) We are looking for a high school, in which Italian is taught as a foreign language and subjects such as history or geography are taught in English.
6) I hope you can help me find a suitable school as soon as possible.