Posted by Kim on Friday, September 30, 2011 at 3:40pm.
Hi. I ahave this assignment for social studies ]
Here is the assignment
WHERE I LIVE
USING THE FIVE THEMES OF GEOGRPAHY
PROJECT DUE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
TASK: Your family and friends want to come to your town. Use the 5 themes of geography to describe your town to them. Give facts as well as other information that will make them want to stay.
Completed checklist 10 points
Map 30 points
Essay 40 points
Creativity 10 points
Neatness/Appearance 10 points
I have nothing to start with that's all
I have to make a map on where i live, write an essay desribeing it & do the checklist
Thank You !!! :)
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 30, 2011 at 4:30pm
I believe this is your absolute location:
You could say that it's about 41 degrees North and 74 degrees West.
Describe your relative location. Tell your state and where it is in the state. How far is it to the nearest major cities?
2. Place. What makes your city unique? Describe your city.
Follow the other five themes.
- Social Studies - Holly J, Friday, September 30, 2011 at 7:30pm
Thank You !!! :)
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, September 30, 2011 at 8:18pm
But please use the same name for your posts.
Answer this Question
- Social studies - I need help on the assignment that is due on 11/26. I am ...
- Social Studies Repost for Alexi - social studies - alexi, Monday, October 22, ...
- social studies - hi hello i have 2 make my sst assignment on topics "...
- business - I have the first part done with either Marriott Intl or southwest ...
- Social Studies- (Last minute Help please) - Hey. I have a social studies project...
- english - Jane Goodall is a primatologist. She studies the social and family ...
- social studies - how do we write 2nd june 2011 in five letters without using a ...
- Social Studies - What are the five themes of geography for Africa?
- 6th grade, social studies - I am having some problems figuring out this question...
- Social Studies Repost for Samantha - Social studies - Samantha, Tuesday, October...