Posted by Marko on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 7:10pm.
i need to find from the following data
the outlier and how the outlier affects the mean.
find also the
mean median mode
here are the numbers:
here is what i got:
with the outlier the mean is: 164.8
with out the outlier mean is: 154.8
mean is: 164.8
median : 159
mode: there is no number that is listed 2 times so no mode
- mean median mode - bobpursley, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 7:20pm
you have it correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra help mrs. Sue - Mrs.Sue my homework from yesterday i had wrong ...
- mrs. sue algebra help - Mrs.Sue my homework from yesterday i had wrong ...
- Math Ms. Sue please - 1. Given the altitude of lakes in feet: –12, –9, –14, –39...
- math - what are the mean,median,mode, and range of the data set given the ...
- algebra mean med mode - can you check my answers i have to find the mean, median...
- math mean median mode - which of the following shows the order from least to ...
- maaattthhhh - What are the mean, median, mode, and range of the data set 18, 19...
- A l g e b r a MeanMed Mode - can you check my answers i have to find the mean, ...
- Math - 1. What are the mean, median, mode, and range of the data set 16, 17, 17...
- algebra 1 question pls help!!! - 1. Find the mean, median, and mode of the data ...