Posted by Henry2 on .
I forgot to include the following examples.I urgently need to know if they are possible.
1) I usually ride my bike to school. My father drives his car to work.
You can drive at 50 kilometers per hour on an Italian urban road.
2) You can drive at 130 kilometers per hour (you can’t exceed 130 km per hour…?) on an Italian motorway.
3) You can be fined or even be taken away (revoked) your driving license if you drive over the speed limit.
4) Before a long journey, fill up the car with petrol. Ask a mechanic to lift the bonnet and check the engine and the oil.
5) Put the luggage safely in the boot.
If you are driving at night, put on the headlights.
6) Don’t forget to wear your seat belts before starting your car.
Keep your money handy because you’ll have to pay at the tollbooth before leaving the motorway.
3. even have your driving license revoked (taken away)...