Posted by Kim on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 3:01pm.
My dream is to go to Harvard University. When I grow up I want to become an artist, & creative writer (like writing stories & stuff.
Here are some questions I would like to ask you guys. Please answer these questions please I know I'm too young (age 12, 7th grade) but, I really want to know.
Qs. 1: What is SAT ?
Qs. 2: What grade do they prepare you for SAT? Grade 9 or no?
Qs. 3: What score do I need to pass SAT?
Qs. 4: Do college look at middle school or high school grades ? or both ?
Qs 5: How much money do I have to pay to get into Harvard ?
Qs 6: Do they have art & creative writing classes at Harvard ? If they do what kind of courses?
Qs. 7: How can I make my college application the BEST ONE in order to go to Harvard?
Qs. 8: What does it include the college application?
Qs. 9: Do I have to write an essay in order to go to Harvard? If I do what do I have to write? How many paragraphs or pages? (by the way I write a lot one time in the 6th grade I hd this assignment and I wrote 14 pages full)
Qs. 10: What is ACT?
Qs. 11: What grades do I have to get in order to go to Harvard?
Qs. 12: When becoming an artist & a creative writer do I have to submit a portfolio of a story I wrote or all of my art work? (I have a story binder, art binder, art journal, & so on I'm just being curious)
Qs. 13: I planning on making a binder about my future? Any ideas I should add? (College Binder)
Qs. 14: What materials do I need for Art & Creative Writing Classes at Harvard?
Qs. 15: How can I impress these people so I can get into Harvard?
Qs. 16: How many credit do I have to earn in order to graduate high school to make it to Harvard?
Qs. 17: HOW TO MAKE THE BEST BEST BEST ESSAY * COLLEGE APPLICATION ?
Please answer every question I wrote please. This is my dream. I will be soooooo happy if you guys tell me.
God Bless You All !!! :)
- College - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 3:07pm
These sites will get you started.
- College - Kim, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 3:17pm
Thank You !!!
If you got some more info I will be soo happy IF you do
- College - Ms. Sue, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 3:28pm
Please carefully study those websites. If you still have a few questions, please post them, and we'll try to help you.
- College - Kim, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 4:42pm
The second website is very helpful :)
i found an answer for qs. 12 so i do well when i'm done with my art binder & story binder i'm going to summit those in
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- College - Does Harvard University have art & creative writing classes cause I ...
- creative writing- please help - Please help me- I signed up for a creative ...
- NYU - NYU(New York University)? Is it tough to get into? like I want to become ...
- English - “Harlem” What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a ...
- Creative Writing - What are some effective ways you can become better writer?
- Harvard Referencing, help please! - Hey, I have here Clinical Protocols in front...
- English - To answer the question below, use an idea that you generated in Part 2...
- Harvard - How to get a scholorship for Harvard Med skool ???? my best friend ...
- Writing - What would be some creative writing prompts I could write about? Sci-...
- Harvard - How to get into Harvard Art & Creative Writing School ? (if they have...